All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up classroom & student blogs

I need a list of blogging sites that will allow me to set up a classroom blog and create student accounts without having to enter student e…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by kim

Blogs for all levels, right?

I've been thrown into the fire that is high school English (primarily composition) for the upcoming school year. I am transitioning from 7t…

Started by Laura Veglahn

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

Tips and resources and examples for BLOGS in K-6?

I'm working with teachers next week to prep them so they can present blogs to k-6 teachers. I would love examples and resources for k-6 blo…

Started by Erik Johnson

7 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Marie

Blogs and the Writing Process

I am going to have each of my eighth grade Language Arts students maintain a blog this year, and I keep grappling with the same questions.…

Started by Debra Baker

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Nicole Welding

Edublogs.tv offers alternative

Greetings all: For those of you who are edublogs users out there, I have some news. Maybe this is just news to me, but edublogs now offers…

Started by Laura Veglahn

0 Jul 7, 2008

Student Web Publishing Benefits

Help me out here. I am on our school tech committee and have been charged with researching student web publishing policies so that we can d…

Started by Steve O'Connor

8 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Blogs in the EFL classroom

Hi everybody! I am about to write a short article about the use of blogs for The EFL magazine in Israel. I have an idea of wht i want to s…

Started by Eduardo Lina

5 May 31, 2008
Reply by Ruth Sheffer

Why Do Blogs Freak People Out?

It seems that many Classroom2.0 educators have had this experience: Wikis=good. Blogs=bad. I'm interested in knowing the actual reasons tha…

Started by Andrew

20 May 8, 2008
Reply by Andrew

From May, 1968 Revolution to May, 2008 Protest Action : How french students use the internet to protest against current reform on education...

French students of high schools (Grade 10 to 12) are on strike for a few weeks, with violent repression by police... And Teachers will be a…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

1 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Michelle

Developing practical programs, ideas, resources for students learning safe and appropriate skills when using WEB2.0 applications

Hi, I'm wanting to collate a variety of resources to share, use, ultimately to design some web safety programs... I find it is very difficu…

Started by Susanne

0 Mar 29, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service