All Discussions Tagged 'book' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

A website for your students to submit book reports?

Hi, basically this is an advertisement for my masters thesis:)   But I think some might be interested!   I am a 5th grade teacher in Arizon…

Started by Bobby

0 Sep 8, 2010

Technology Projects for Gifted Kids.

I've searched all summer and have been surprised at how few blogs and websites there are for elementary gifted programs; maybe there are fe…

Started by Nancy Bosch

20 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Janine

training resource book

I will be doing a teacher technology integration training and want to give a resource book to the teachers who are attending.  The two clas…

Started by Mandie

0 Jul 6, 2010

Wiki/Google Docs Suggestions Needed!

The elementary librarian at my school is setting up a Wiki for student generated book reviews. I am searching for the easiest submission me…

Started by John Sowash

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

Invitation to Participate in a Collaborative Book on 21st Century Teaching and Learning

We invite you to contribute to a Collaborative Book on 21st Century Teaching and Learning! The call for participation ends September 15th,…

Started by Sandy Hirtz

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

<i>Outliers</i> by Malcolm Gladwell

I just finished reading the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. The purpose of this discussion is to get your thoughts on how the ideas tha…

Started by Matthew Allen

0 Jul 25, 2009

"The Educational Remix- At Odds With Copyright?"

Allow me to be frank- as busy as my world is right now, the requirement to read "Persepolis" by Marjane Satrapi was a very frustrating thin…

Started by Sean Nash

10 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sean Nash

Online or pdfs of common books

I would love to incorporate the use of books to supplement my curriculum. However, our library is a little lacking. Does anyone know of gre…

Started by David Kampmann

6 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

The Dumbest Generation

Hi everyone. I just finished an interview with the author of: The Dumbest Generation: How the Digital Age Stupefies Young Americans and Jeo…

Started by Tim Holt

12 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service