All Discussions Tagged 'career' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education Technology Phd Help

I considering going back to school for education technology, distance ed, instructional design, etc. with the intent to leave the elementar…

Started by Alex Ambrose

12 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

Thank you, Teachers

We have all had teachers who helped us become the people we are today. Our blog is doing a tribute to these teachers. List some teachers…

Started by Taylor Rose

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

Looking for a good online career test/sorter for older students....

Can anyone recommend an online career aptitude test that would be appropriate for upper high school grades?  I have looked through dozens,…

Started by Anthony VonBank

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Maria Verven

Jobs of the Future

I thought I would pass along this link, from Rasmussen College has created, that gives a great visual of "Jobs of the Future".... Feel free…

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Feb 19, 2010

New Career Ladder for Jewish Educators in Day and Supplemental Schools

Shalom Colleagues, Before I make my request for your assistance, permit me to share some background. In January, 2008 Rabbi Shalom Berger…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

0 Apr 21, 2009

Free Webinars on Integrating IT Certifications

Learn how to integrate the Certified Internet Web Professional certification into your IT curriculum with two free Webinars from the Assoc.…

Started by Catherine

0 Sep 30, 2008

Podcast interview with Steve Hargadon

ACTE has a new podcast with Steve Hargadon, founder of Classroom 2.0, on Web 2.0 in education. You can listen and leave feedback here: http…

Started by Catherine

0 May 29, 2008

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service