All Discussions Tagged 'children' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easter Day Quiz for Teachers

Hi, all. You think you know Easter Day? How to teach  Easter Day knowledge to students effectively? I found a Easter Day quiz and if you ar…

Started by Charlene Qu

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Free online resources to share

On my blog there are two posts you may want to check out. Under the label online games you will find free interactive reading websites for…

Started by Michelle Breum

6 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Michelle Breum

Teachers - Children - Parents 2.0

I have experienced that communication between teachers, children and parents can sometimes be quite incomplete and full of gaps. Messages d…

Started by mara

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lorna Costantini

National Javits Gifted Program NEEDS action by April 24!

Here is a call to action from National Association for Gifted Children For the web version, go to: http://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Apr 15, 2009

How to help your kids develop successful money management habits and financial responsibility?

The lack of financial literacy can result into serious troubles. It especially concerns teens and young adults who have insufficient money…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 16, 2009

How to develop your kids education?

Now a days developing kids education is top problem for working parents because working parents are too much engage, they have no times for…

Started by John Khan

0 Feb 17, 2009

Empowering Children - Where to draw the line?

Varni posted this thought-provoking parenting question on educatorslog.in that applies to many of us who are parents and teachers here. Sh…

Started by Shuchi Grover

0 Apr 16, 2008

Quizlet

Has anyone here used the website Quizlet? I have just started teaching a beginners English group of mainly children and wanted to create fl…

Started by John Plummer

5 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by muleau

Programming in the Classroom - Happy Birthday to Logo!

Hi everybody, I just posted about Logo turning 4o years old, and a bit of background about why this programming language for children was (…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

5 Oct 26, 2007
Reply by samccoy

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service