All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Should We Decorate a Technology Classroom with a Web 2.0 spin?

Web 2.0 is collaborative an personal, so shouldn't classroom decorations be as well? I have to admit I am very much not the decorator. I t…

Started by Daniel Rezac

3 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

Do you poll your class?

In your classes or workshops do you use polls to understand what your students are thinking? Have you considered using polls? If you have w…

Started by Ian M

0 Jul 24, 2008

New Tool for Managing Classroom Interaction Asking for Your Feedback!

Are there some teachers who would be willing to jump in to our beta at www.zloop.com and give us some feedback on how well you see this bei…

Started by agentrock002

0 Jul 24, 2008

Just had "A is for Amazon" published in E-Learning Magazine

I've just had an article called "A is for Amazon" published in "E-Learning Magazine" in the USA that originally appeared on Classroom 2.0 a…

Started by Tim Blackburn

0 Jun 17, 2008

What do you do to convince the parents?

The media works hard on sensationalizing the pitfalls for students using the internet and naturally many parents shut down and keep their c…

Started by Lorna Costantini

11 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Gerald Ardito

Podcast interview with Steve Hargadon

ACTE has a new podcast with Steve Hargadon, founder of Classroom 2.0, on Web 2.0 in education. You can listen and leave feedback here: http…

Started by Catherine

0 May 29, 2008

How to build a class room portal ?

I would like to build a portal for the students who attend my course in Quantitative Techniques .. where i want to place (a) study material…

Started by Prithwis Mukerjee

1 May 23, 2008
Reply by Cheryl Capozzoli

Blackboard in K-12 Education

While I have been using and maintaining a Moodle system for several years in my building, I am currently investigating switching to a Black…

Started by Goodreau

19 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by J Black

Getting more parents involved.

I would like to start a discussion about Parent Involvement and how to get parents involved in the classroom, I believe that many parents a…

Started by Lorna Costantini

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Baseball Math in Your Class Ning

The National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum's Education Department is pleased to announce our new "Baseball Math in Your Class" Ning. E…

Started by James Yasko

0 Apr 9, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service