All Discussions Tagged 'classroom' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook or Twitter in the classroom, which better?

Hi all ... We all realize the effects of new social media in all aspects of our life, and the educational field is not  far. Many tools app…

Started by Gubran Saif

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

Integrating Technology with Classroom Tablets

Integrating technology into the classrooms is a controversial topic at the moment.  Some people believe that we need to just teach our stud…

Started by Shana Maines

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

Disciplining with Dignity: 5 Classroom Management Tips

In one of her recent articles published in Education Weekly, Tracey Garrett describes a hypothetical interview scenario between a recent gr…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

Cell Phone Use in the Classroom?

Current educators, what are your views concerning cell phone use in the classroom? I know that cellphones have become a behavior management…

Started by Carol Goolsby

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by C.J. Cruise

Video resources to teach fractions?

Video Resources to teach Fractions - What video resources are you all using to teach fractions this year? Mr Leatherwood makes his own scre…

Started by Benjamin Levy

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

Uncommon commonsense ways to empower struggling students

When we were students, it quickly became apparent who was “smart” and who was “not so smart.” This writer happened to find himself in the l…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

What Justin Beiber didn’t say… and how it’s Engaging Students

Every morning before work, I stop by Yahoo with the intention of checking my email—and only checking my mail. Without exception, this is wh…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Integrating Technology in the Classroom

In preparation for teaching Elementary Students, I am wondering just what all is out there technology wise. I know that bringing smart boar…

Started by Shelia Johnson

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Jay Wolfenbarger

What do Lady Gaga, a Medical Student and Flocabulary Have in Common?

Even if you didn’t want to like that Lady Gaga song, there’s a good chance you can faithfully parrot the sugary chorus of it. Be honest now…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service