All Discussions Tagged 'climate' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join Tundra Connections LIVE from the Arctic this week!

Hi everyone! I'm writing from a caravan of trailers parked on the Arctic Tundra - I'm here this week with Polar Bears International and th…

Started by Michael Furdyk

0 Nov 11, 2013

On the Same Day in March

Marilyn Singer wrote a children's book "On The Same Day In March" that describes the weather and climate for countries around the world. I…

Started by Chris GR

1 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

2nd/3rd Graders Explore Continents - Differences and Similarities

Hi All,I'm looking for 2nd/3rd grade classes from other continents to study real time, authentic differences/similarities of all continents…

Started by Faith Shabat

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jane Hendrickson

Climate Change Questionnaire

Dear colleages, Will you and your students take a few minutes to answer some questions on the Climate Change Problem?  My students are doin…

Started by Ekaterina Zhdanova

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Brookllyn Hudson

40 Day Blogging Project

My 8th grade students started a blogging project last Saturday on the International Day of Climate Change at http://ccassinelli.edublogs.or

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

Sea Surface Temperatures

Review this resource on Global Sea Surface Temperatures. http://www.teachersdomain.org/resource/ean08.sci.ess.watcyc.seasurface/ In this…

Started by Daniella Quinones

0 Sep 3, 2009

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service