All Discussions Tagged 'collaborative' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Target Tech in Texas Grant

Greetings from West Texas. I wanted to let you be aware of a (hopefully) cool experience that I hope some of you can help with. In late Se…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Oct 27, 2009

Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

I am just learning wikispaces this year in my computer lab. I successfully created wikispaces for each grade-level team, for each grade lev…

Started by JoNelle

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

Collaborative Story Project

Looking for classes (grade 2 or ages 7-9) to participate in writing a progressive story. It will be done through shared writing and the sto…

Started by Karen Ditzler

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Marek Bennett

Project Management Software

We will begin a revision of our math course of study soon and I'm looking for a "space" where our teachers can work collaboratively, 24/7.…

Started by Cary Harrod

14 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Tony Richardson

Introducing Mead Map - Looking for ways to use in the classroom

Mead Map is a brand new web 2.0 application designed to help with note taking, managing group projects and general organization of informat…

Started by Jamie

6 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

Use of Web 2.0 in UK schools?

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who teaches in the UK and uses any of the internet 'collaborative' applications in their te…

Started by Kit Logan

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Collaborative Project Ideas

What are some ideas you have for collaborative projects - whether it be with a school down the road, in your city/town, interstate or overs…

Started by Jess McCulloch

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Favorite Poem Project: Looking for Participants

For my online African American Lit class, I am building a wiki site for my students to collaborate and create a Favorite Poem site much in…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Jan 11, 2009

Seeking feedback on new Web 2.0 educational website

Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to try out our website, Pixton.com. The premise is, anyone can create comics without having to draw.…

Started by Clive Goodinson

13 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Clive Goodinson

collaboration project for pre-service teachers

I would like my Instructional Technology class of pre-service teachers for Fall 2008 (late August to early December) to have a collaborativ…

Started by Jo Schiffbauer

7 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Jeff Stein

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service