All Discussions Tagged 'college' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

According to a recent report released by the Sloan Consortium and the Babson Survey Research Group, enrollment in online courses increased…

Started by Diana Hansen

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Does technology bring connections or stress?

We all know that technology can be a great benefit in higher education, but do you think technology causes too much stress in students? Are…

Started by Diana Hansen

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Careful planning for College

This is a great service for k-6 and high school students preparing for college. Planning to attend a University takes preparation. Competit…

Started by Don Robinson

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Dale Singer

Interested in open (and free) college textbooks?

The Community College Open Textbook Collaborative has identified over 400 college level textbooks that have open licenses and are available…

Started by Judy Baker

0 Jan 18, 2010

Interactive whiteboards for adult learners

I would love to hear about how you use your IWB for education/training among adult learners (beyond K-12). My thought is the manipulative f…

Started by Tuyet Hayes

0 Sep 22, 2009

Integrating Web2.0 into Microcomputer Applications

I teach Microcomputer Applications at the college level. Does anyone have ideas/suggestions/experiences with integrating Web2.0/social netw…

Started by Jim Black

0 Jun 10, 2009

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

Ed Tech Workshops for College Students

I am helping set up a "Technology Club" at Kansas State University as part of the College of Education. We are going to set up workshops th…

Started by Jesse Peters

2 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Ellen

What is Quality Education?

hello this is furqan from islamabad,Pakistan.well my topic is about the quality. first we have to know that what exactly Quality is.well ac…

Started by furqanoops

0 Oct 27, 2008

College Internship Abroad

Are you interested in an internship abroad? or still looking where to study abroad? Study in New Zealand provides relevant information on s…

Started by studynz2008

0 Oct 8, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service