All Discussions Tagged 'communication' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edmodo

I would like to receive teachers' feedback concerning Edmodo. I email a weekly newsletter and I keep my school’s webpage updated. Is Edmodo…

Started by LaFaye Wade

0 Apr 30, 2013

seeking a higher ed multinational online summer course for doctoral research

Greetings. I am a doctoral student enrolled in North Carolina State University's (USA) Adult Education, Training & Development (Communi…

Started by Bill Burger

0 Mar 21, 2012

Converting to Live@edu from FirstClass

My school is beginning the transition process of FirstClass to Live@Edu.  The major issue for my faculty and staff is going to be losing co…

Started by tsocko

0 May 6, 2011

MIcroblogging for internal communication.

Would like to hear from others who are using (or know about others) a microblogging platform such as Yammer / Chatter for internal staff co…

Started by paul Luke

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Alan Stange

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

Teachers - Children - Parents 2.0

I have experienced that communication between teachers, children and parents can sometimes be quite incomplete and full of gaps. Messages d…

Started by mara

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lorna Costantini

Faculty-Administration Communication and Collaboration

I am interested in harnessing some of these web 2.0 tools to help my colleagues and I better communicate and collaborate on issues that ari…

Started by Jon Freer

0 Nov 15, 2009

International Business class

I have a high school teacher that wants to have her International Business students (juniors & seniors) communicate with students in an…

Started by Amy Pugh

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Meghan Connelly

What tool is best for publishing notes/announcements/assignments for students and their parents?

Is a class Wiki the easiest tool to publish class updates, list assignments, post handouts and presentations? Flu season is gearing up and…

Started by Martha Lipold

4 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Anthony VonBank

bilingual parent liaisons

I have heard about bilingual parent liaisons. These individuals are employed by school districts with large ELL populations. They facilitat…

Started by Jennifer Janke

3 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by T. White

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service