All Discussions Tagged 'community' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

English Central - how would you use it with students?

I'm really curious about what other educators would say about  English Central.   It is a place where students can watch videos and record/…

Started by ddeubel

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by ddeubel

Service-Learning Grants and Resources - What's your school doing to promote Youth Action?

Please share your efforts/experiences with service learning.  What grades, who chooses projects, etc.This article has grants and resources…

Started by VolMom

0 Oct 20, 2010

How are you using social networks in your schools today? How would you like to be using them?

Is your use of social networking focused on learning or measuring? Recently I wrote an article called "Academic Social Networking: Big Brot…

Started by Len Rosen

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by Len Rosen

questions about building community with technology

On Wednesday this week, I will talk about building community with technology to pre-service teachers, could you offer me some suggestion ab…

Started by yuxi Zhang

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

High School History Student Network

Most of us are aware of the power of social networking for teachers to improve their knowledge, gain ideas and make connections with other…

Started by David Hilton

0 Oct 20, 2009

Teaching Hunger - a plan of action?

We recently launched an online learning hub on the World Food Programme website, with classroom activities and other tools to help teachers…

Started by Abby Ravera

0 Jun 18, 2009

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

Using youtube to enhance math in my class

So I was wondering if anyone could help out with this project of mine. Check out the youtube videos I set up: http://www.youtube.com/user

Started by Bobby

0 Jan 27, 2009

Simple collaboration?

We are looking for students from across the world to collaborate on Projects and enquiries centred around social studies and citizenship. O…

Started by DamianC

10 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by DamianC

Director of Virtual Learning & Technology Search

Hi everyone, I work with a wonderful non-profit in North Carolina dedicated to elevating the voices of accomplished teachers and we are con…

Started by Alice Williams

1 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service