All Discussions Tagged 'conference' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Instructional Technology Graduate Class from NY wants to CONNECT

Hello, I am looking to connect via video conference with another group of people who are in an instructional technology program. We are an…

Started by Bill Brennan

0 Oct 16, 2008

K12 Online Conference 2008! Save the Dates!

K12 Online 2008 – Amplifying Possibilities Worldwide Online Conference for K-12 Educators The upcoming K-12 Online Conference: Amplifying…

Started by Caroline Bucky-Beaver

0 Sep 30, 2008

Reflection on running a constructivist learning experience for teachers

Hi Classroom 2.0'rs - This summer I had the opportunity to be on the faculty of a unique learning experience for educators called Construct…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Terry Smith

Free Assessment @ NECC

Hello! If you are reading this, you have probably read one of my other posts explaining that my company will be giving away a student techn…

Started by Lisa

0 Jun 27, 2008

It's Official - Free 8th Grade Tech Assessment for NECC

Thanks to everyone who commented on my previous discussion. I've had a lot of people interested in the tech assessment. If you're going to…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Scratch@MIT Conference - Will you be there?

Is anyone going to the Scratch@MIT Conference July 24-26? Teachers who used Scratch in our classrooms were invited to submit a proposal to…

Started by JoNelle

2 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Andres Monroy-Hernandez

New York Classroom 2.0'rs!

Hi all, There's a new education technology conference run by the New York state ed tech group (NYSCATE) happening next week in Rye Brook, N…

0 May 8, 2008

How conferences choose sessions

Lots of Classroom 2.0 people are not just thinking about new ways to use tech in the classroom, but also in professional development, works…

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Karen Henke

USDLA 2008 Conference

The United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) 2008 Annual National Conference, held April 20-23, 2008 . http://www.usdla.org/2008

Started by Dena Coots

0 Apr 8, 2008

eTech Ohio

Day 2 of 3 at eTech Ohio in C-bus. This is my first conference since college, but then again that was only 3 years ago. I have seen some gr…

Started by Michael Seiler

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Cary Harrod

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service