All Discussions Tagged 'conferencing' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video Conferencing Classroom Lectures

Where I work we use Polycom for Video conferencing classroom lectures to distant sites. I have been happy with the system but would like to…

Started by Dale Wegienka

0 Apr 14, 2013

Webex in the Classroom

I need help finding the proper microphone for classrooms in my county school system. We've setup a distance learning program for Spanish an…

Started by Kevin Messick

0 Aug 27, 2012

Video Conferencing hardware / software

Hello all, Our school is wanting to make use of video conferences from Environment Canada to examine the issue of the climate change. We w…

Started by Rita Gravina

3 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

9 Web Conferencing Platforms for Education and Collaboration 2.0: What Should Your Organization Use?

By TJ Thomander, Cross-posted from the TechChange Blog Have you ever been in a classroom and had the teacher ask, “If you can hear…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

Dear All,I am looking for a native English speaking class to skype with my students of grade VII. We are located in India (+5:30 IST). Any…

Started by Anitha

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Kim Monroe

Video Conference Partner Wanted

Hello! I am working with a teacher who would like to video conference with a class in another English speaking country.  We are in Upstate…

Started by Stu

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Stu

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

Video conferencing anyone

I am interested in working with another elementary school to do a little video conferencing. We currently have a webcam and are able to use…

Started by Sharon Neff

45 May 26, 2010
Reply by musarat anjum

Speech Teacher Seeking other Speech Teacher for Student Collaboration

I am designing lessons with our high school speech teacher to use collaborative technology to enrich writing and speaking objectives. We ar…

Started by April Chamberlain

0 Feb 25, 2010

Skype--A security issue for schools?

I used Skype all last year to connect my social studies classrooms to the world. This year, the district tech admins cut our access. They s…

Started by Jonathan Henderson

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Cranston

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service