All Discussions Tagged 'courses' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Become a Java Programmer

Java is one of the most used programming languages on the Internet. Because of its ubiquity, it should be at the top of your list if you're…

Started by Marina Popova

3 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

Get 90% off

Get 90% off with any course at ParallelBranch. Parallel Branch is an online education portal offering courses that are self-paced, flexible…

Started by Alison Benson

0 Oct 28, 2013

EnglishCentral Summer Trial Offer

EnglishCentral is a site I've poured my heart and soul into. Video based teaching and learning. As a teacher in the trenches and long time…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Free Platforms for Online Courses

Here’s a great list of seven free platforms for online courses. Are you already using any of them? Please share your experience with us. ht…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hansen

Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

According to a recent report released by the Sloan Consortium and the Babson Survey Research Group, enrollment in online courses increased…

Started by Diana Hansen

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Which Higher Education Staff Are Responsible for First Aid?

Medical emergencies can happen anywhere.  On college campuses, where the constant hustle and bustle of student events, athletics and activi…

Started by Stephanie Johnson

0 Oct 26, 2010

High School Computer Electives

I'm interested in finding out what high schools are offering to students in the way of computer electives. I am looking for non traditional…

Started by Kim

5 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by julio aviles romero

Want to Offer A Course For Teachers on Web 2.0 Apps?

I run a a program of continuing education for teachers with lots of online courses (www.hol.edu). Am looking for an educator with experienc…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Aug 4, 2009

Web-based learning

I am interested in putting together some short training courses for teachers in my district to access at their own leisure. Besides Blackbo…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

Please advise: Doing online courses for teachers in 2.0 apps

Greetings: I direct The Heritage Institute a program of continuing education for teachers located in the Northwest, but with distance educ…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Jun 25, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service