All Discussions Tagged 'curriculum' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What have been your successful tips to help your kid succeed in school?

As parents, we understand the value of education but the child takes it as an abstract. Because of this, it becomes very difficult to induc…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

Seeking resources for health and wellbeing technologies.

Hi, I am new to Classroom 2.0 and am looking for resources across all grade levels in order to teach about technologies used in health and…

Started by Eiren Thomas

0 Mar 10, 2013

Student-developed Curriculum

I would like to try and let some of my students develop their own curriculum for a project.  I am looking for advice about helping students…

Started by John Faig

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Chad Hellenthal

NETS for Students Grade-Level Alignment

I recently created a Learnist board on NETS•S Curricular Integration for K-5. As the technology integration coordinator of our PK-12 school…

Started by Gretel Patch

3 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Damianne President

What Educators Need To Know About Tech

Audrey Watters shares a full list of what educators should probably know about technology. Can you think of anything else that should be on…

Started by Angela Smith

0 Oct 15, 2012

Online mathematic resources

Richard Bryne posted a great list of online math resources to incorporate into your curriculum. What other subjects are you looking for res…

Started by Diana Hansen

9 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Colleen Young

Your SIS, Curriculum, and Digital Content: Less Time, More Effective, More Personalized

Your Name and Title:  Bob Darby and Pat D'Alfonso School, Library, or Organization Name:  Follett Software Company and West Warwick Public…

Started by rebecca levinson

0 Aug 15, 2012

Common Core Standards and Curriculum mapping

I am a first grade teacher and a graduate student working on a paper for a globalization class.  With the addition of the Common Core stand…

Started by April Arnett

0 Aug 14, 2012

Common Core Standards – Backwards?

A science teacher’s take on the “backward-engineered” Common Core science standards. Read and let me know if you agree! http://bit.ly/JkmrK5

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 30, 2012

Stay Updated on Common Core

Here are tools to help you and your colleagues stay updated on Common Core changes. http://bit.ly/IQjX7a

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 15, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service