All Discussions Tagged 'cyberbullying' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bullying in schools

I am in the process of designing a training approach to help schools address the issue of bullying and cyber-bullying and I'm trying to gat…

Started by Kevin

29 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Nicole Carella

Beating Cyberbullying

'A bold new approach is harnessing the power of the bystander to put an end to cyberbullying. One in ten Australian students has been cyber…

Started by Sandra E. Thompson

0 Mar 25, 2013

CyberHate in Schools

Cyber Bullying and cyberhate have become growing problems in many schools with many students turning to the Internet to send hateful an har…

Started by Kiwi Commons

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Teskey

Words kids most frequently use in cyberbullying

My buddy Patrick is collecting the "bullying phrases" or insults that kids say to each other for a research project on cyberbullying. Could…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

0 Mar 29, 2012

US Policy requiring social networking safety instruction

I deleted my original post and I am reposting this because my previous attempt was hijacked by advertising for a video. If schools want e-…

Started by Steve O'Connor

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

Student/Patient Confidentiality - Where would you say it ends?

"Girls at ‘Jane’s’ local high school terrorized her. It started as name calling and spitting, and then progressed to bullying through MSN M…

Started by Kiwi Commons

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Marie G.

Internet Safety

Looking for outstanding resources dealing with Internet safety for k-8 students. Presos, sites, info, ideas, whatever you've used or would…

Started by Erik Johnson

27 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Harriet

Developing practical programs, ideas, resources for students learning safe and appropriate skills when using WEB2.0 applications

Hi, I'm wanting to collate a variety of resources to share, use, ultimately to design some web safety programs... I find it is very difficu…

Started by Susanne

0 Mar 29, 2008

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

Bullying

For people onlist who saw the Heroes in the Hallway video on youtube and wanted to use it in their classrooms, but couldn't because youtube…

Started by Audrey Hill

4 May 9, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service