All Discussions Tagged 'design' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blended Learning Design contest

The TIDE research group on Learning Technologies of Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona has created a "Blended Learning Design" contest to p…

Started by Konstantinos Michos

0 Apr 18, 2018

Social media to enhance understanding of art & design industry

I am about to start a project with my BTEC Level 2 art & Design (16/17 year olds) students on careers in the Art & Design industry.…

Started by Jessica Longmore

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Is Pinterest just for crafters and wedding planners?

I am about to start a project using Pinterest with a very culturally and socially diverse class of 16/17 year olds -I'm wondering if there…

Started by Jessica Longmore

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Jessica Longmore

Education and Aesthetics

In such diverse fields as pragmatism, poststructuralism, and socioculturalism, and in the writing of scholars as divergent as John Dewey an…

Started by Michael Skyer

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Skyer

Makerspaces, Game Design, and Badging: A Community-Wide Conversation

Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Assistant Professor School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Co-Presenters: Greg Austic, Gam…

Started by Kristin Fontichiaro

0 Aug 18, 2012

3D Printing! What would you Do?

Making Your Own 3D Collection: http://blog.artic.edu/blog/2012/07/31/making-your-own-3d-collection/ The Art Institute of Chicago museum rec…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Aug 3, 2012

Object programming game design engine

I am running a tech club at the middle school I work at. One of our members is wanting to get into game design. As part of my tech class we…

Started by John Garrett

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Yearout

Elementary Drama Club

Hello! I am interested in starting a drama/theater club at my K-5 school.  Does anyone have any advice as far as: - How young should I make…

Started by Robert Kennedy

7 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Robert Kennedy

The No-Go Podium

Let's get right to it: most designs for classroom technology are based on a 20-year old paradigm of furniture, cables and pipes (and lots o…

Started by Joe Schuch

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ed Jones

Designing a new school

The school I am currently at is going to be building a new purpose built school in three years time. We have just selected the architects t…

Started by Andy Birch

8 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service