All Discussions Tagged 'development' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Girl Drama!

http://www.examiner.com/child-development-in-dallas/she-s-not-my-friend-anymore How do you as teachers approach these types of issues?

Started by Kristin Elizabeth

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Kristin Elizabeth

Exploring New Models for Education 2.0 and Blended Learning in University Classrooms

This past weekend Dr. Michael Gibbons and I taught a 20-hour graduate skills institute at American University’s School of International Ser…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

0 Mar 2, 2011

Seeking input for PD strategies

Hello everyone,   I would like to get inputs on 2 areas. They are:   1st point I am involved in professional development works for teachers…

Started by Wan Fareed

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Wan Fareed

2 Survey Requests

Hi Everyone -   I'm prepping for a couple of articles and presenations, and am hoping to receive some input from my PLN on two topics: glob…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 17, 2011

You're Invited: Google Apps for Education Professional Development Series

You are invited to join the December installment of the Google Apps for Education Professional Development series. I will be leading a one…

Started by John Sowash

0 Dec 20, 2010

New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

Hi Everyone, I am part of a team that has been developing a free resource for teachers in any discipline called Learning to Teach Online. W…

Started by Simon McIntyre

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

Twitter for Professional development--how do you keep it all straight?

At the FETC conference today twitter was listed as the number one professional development for teachers. I would like how people organize t…

Started by Brandi

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

August Opening Day Staff Activities

Hi Classroom 2.0 and beyond! I'm seeking some ideas for the staff opening day of our middle school in August. If you have any ideas, activi…

Started by Steve Guditus

6 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jane Peschel

Professional Development

Do you believe that your school's professional development is effective and engaging?  In your opinion, what is the most valuable staff dev…

Started by Sara Alvidrez

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Patrick Kutkey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service