All Discussions Tagged 'documents' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I link to word documents on my blog?

Hi all, I'm using Blogger as the platform for my class blogs this semester and I would like to link to course documents (mostly word docs)…

Started by Bryan Jeffreys

13 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Aya Khal

Document Sharing - applications

There are quite a few sites which offer applications for sharing and collaborating on documents, these are the sites that I have tried on d…

Started by SusanTsairi

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

Wiki or Google Docs

I'm looking to create a collaborative type project for my students and am wondering what would be the best platform for them to use - a wik…

Started by Kendra Larmour

57 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Sara Ouellet

WiZiQ Announces Virtual Classroom Integration in Moodle

WiZiQ's free Live Class modules for Moodle are now live. Moodle users can start an “activity” from within Moodle to schedule, and activate…

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

Help Wanted: models of 21st century schools?

Scott McLeod is on a quest is to help answer the question: "Which schools are good models that others could (should) visit to see what a ne…

Started by Shelley Krause

0 Apr 24, 2009

Anyone tried the buzzword online doc editor?

I just tried out the new online doc editor from Adobe called buzzword. The app itself isn't that cool, google docs and zoho are much better…

Started by Mike

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Joshua Fahler

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #6: Collaborative Documents Software and Services

This is the sixth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

6 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by David Levesque

school in Maine looking for school to challenge in an environmental project

The Village School in Maine (a grade 3-5 school with about 675) is currently building their part of the planetfesto.org virtual ribbon--a s…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Oct 16, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service