All Discussions Tagged 'e-learning' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You the Best Learning Designer Around?

A Contest where you can show your mastery over the art of Learning Design and Get a Chance to win an iPad 4 for free!   Steps for Participa…

Started by Allen Smith

0 Feb 17, 2013

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

What is your criteria for choosing an e-learning solution?

Hi,I'm an italian researcher and i'm involving in a research about criteria decision for e-learning solution.If you want to contribute, ple…

Started by agara73

0 Oct 15, 2011

iEducate - The Future of Vocational Education

iEducate is funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme and helps vocational educators to connect with a new generatio…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Who is using iPod touches in primary classroom?

I see a lot about using iPod touches in secondary and intermediate classrooms, but are there any teachers/schools using them for primary. I…

Started by Katherine Burdick

12 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Darlene Lane

Mobile phones to be switched off during class ... ?

Most teachers ask their students to switch off their mobile phones. But why? It's their way of communicating. What if we approach it from…

Started by Robert

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

Resources for Parents on Remediation, Enrichment, Technology... ?

Hello all. My colleague Lauren Grossberg and I just started an After-School Blog - Get Schooled After-School. The goal is to provide paren…

Started by Amanda Kenuam

14 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

Welcome suggestions on making a Flash Matching Quiz!

Hi, have anyone ever made a Flash matching quiz? I think it is wonderful to make such a quiz for assessment, learning and fun. I was introd…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mariam Haleem

Using wikis in the ESL/EFL classroom

How do you use wikis in your ESL/EFL classroom? Please post your past experiences and future ideas.

Started by Carol E. Kubota

9 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Carol E. Kubota

My very own knowledge site :)

Hi everyone, First of all: I am very happy to find that lots of people are interested in how important the correct use of the internet for…

Started by geno

0 Jun 22, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service