All Discussions Tagged 'education' (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education for Peace

I would like to invite you to read two discussions on www.mepeace.org. I apologize for "showing off". These discussions were not started by…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Aug 24, 2008

Project Based Learning: Blog Action Day 2008

I was wondering what other educators were planning for Blog Action Day 2008? This year's topic is Poverty. Those who participated last year…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by samccoy

A.T.TIPSCAST, Season 1

Hello everyone, I wanted to invite you all to have a listen to the A.T.TIPSCAST, Assistive Technology: Tools In Public Schools. It is a pod…

Started by Christopher Bugaj

6 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Christopher Bugaj

Technology and the Achievement Gap

Hi, I'm writing a research paper for a doctoral degree application about the potential online education has in closing the achievement gap.…

Started by April Lawrence

0 Aug 13, 2008

Treating Students "Fairly" is Unfair

I wrote the blog post below today based on a conversation I overheard yesterday. I'm wondering what you think about the topic. Student: I…

Started by Cory Plough

9 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Leigh Newton

Podcast interview with Steve Hargadon

ACTE has a new podcast with Steve Hargadon, founder of Classroom 2.0, on Web 2.0 in education. You can listen and leave feedback here: http…

Started by Catherine

0 May 29, 2008

Community Service Video

The district I work for has academic teams that participate in the Future Problem Solving International (FPSI) program. One category of the…

Started by MMaxwell

0 May 10, 2008

Promoting Free Webinars on Teaching Web Tech & IT

Hello, there, I'm promoting two free Webinars sponsored by ACTE and Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW) on Web technology and IT cour…

Started by Catherine

0 May 2, 2008

Edublogger Etiquette

In response to Sue Water's recent post and in follow up to our final discussion in OpenPD regarding a few of the intricacies of blogger eti…

Started by Darren Draper

0 May 1, 2008

Second Life in the Classroom

I hear Second Life can be a useful education tool. Is anyone using SL? I teach high school and I would like to do some more stuff that kids…

Started by Brenda

3 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Brenda

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service