All Discussions Tagged 'educational' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad for the right age?

The iPad and tablets allow for incredible new forms of learning. They can help us increase engagement and creativity and comprehension. The…

Started by Mr Stu

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jayne Bowen

Virtual school and virtual classroom tool now FREE!

If you want to see how you can use a social media tool as an extension of the classroom then go to www.meetatrecess.com and create your cla…

Started by Len Rosen

0 Aug 8, 2011

Seeking input for PD strategies

Hello everyone,   I would like to get inputs on 2 areas. They are:   1st point I am involved in professional development works for teachers…

Started by Wan Fareed

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Wan Fareed

Here are three web 2.0 tools you can use in your classroom

the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings The Alphabetizer is a cool web2.0 tool . It is an application that put any list in alphabeti…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

DisposableWebPage : a great web2.0 tool in education

DisposableWebPage is a site where you can create a page with your own content and share it with others. Each page has a countdown clock. Yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 26, 2011

LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should not miss

LiveBinders is a great web2.0 tool . It allows its users to better organize their bookmarked and favourite sites  in a very neat and easily…

Started by Med Kharbach

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Zegna

The 21st Century letter to educators

This is an open letter to all educators , learn how to change your teaching habits and be an effective 21st century teacher .read more on T…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 18, 2011

Safesharetv ; The educative way to use youtube videos in your class

Using youtube videos with our students can  sometimes yield destructive results . Youtube videos have a lot of distractive features all aro…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 16, 2011

Technology Funding---All you need to do is ask

Dear Members,   I did a demo today for a rural northern New Jeresy Technology teacher. He is offering a "Leggo"Robotics Lab for the student…

Started by John J Caprice

0 Dec 16, 2010

Sharing is Caring =)

Hi everyone!Here are some various Online Resources that I currently use that I would like to share with you all.Many sources are science ba…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jacqui Cyrus

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service