All Discussions Tagged 'educational' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Educational Technology Masters

Does anyone know of any masters degrees in educational technology (instructional technology or related field) that can be earned online fro…

Started by Mathew Needleman

33 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Vaughan Frazee

Broadband Policy and Making Sure You Have a Network for Networking

I know this group is passionate about connecting. With the proliferation of amazing online tools and creators, we need to make sure there i…

Started by Karen Henke

0 Aug 19, 2009

All are invited to Vidsnacks

Please consider joining the VidSnacks education video production site. We have been quiet for a while, but it is time to get going again..…

Started by Tim Holt

0 May 12, 2009

Youtube adds a Dedicated Education Channel

I recently discovered that Youtube has created a dedicated education channel that I expect will rival iTunesU. It currently focuses on high…

Started by John Sowash

0 Apr 18, 2009

Kindersite has added Educational Games for 7 to 12 years

I hope this is an appropriate post??? Yesterday I expanded the Kindersite, that already has 100s of games, songs and stories targeted at 2…

Started by Joel Josephson

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Joel Josephson

3 simple steps to help your kids become smarter.

Nobody wants to think that their child is not smart, but the truth is fewer kids are engaging in the kinds of activities that make them sma…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 25, 2009

Forty-Five Percent of Kids Say They Don't Eat Veggies Daily, but Parents Are Game for Dangling Creative Carrots to Turn the Tables.

After details researched in kids activities I found nearly half of kids still say they don't eat vegetables every day, but their days of hi…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 18, 2009

How to help your kids develop successful money management habits and financial responsibility?

The lack of financial literacy can result into serious troubles. It especially concerns teens and young adults who have insufficient money…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 16, 2009

Educational Technology: It's Gotta Be the Best of Both

From a recent four-part series on TeachPaperless... "I don't want us to lose sight of the 'educational' part of 'educational technology'.…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

3 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Diann Caviness

The Times They Are A-Changin'

He calls the Xerox a mimeograph machine. He writes in 'Scantron' on the sheet passed around during the faculty meeting about new technology…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

1 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Bill Nelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service