All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiki/Google Docs Suggestions Needed!

The elementary librarian at my school is setting up a Wiki for student generated book reviews. I am searching for the easiest submission me…

Started by John Sowash

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

Raising standards through after school supplementary ICT project based learning

I would like to offer/ reflect on what I have used and witnessed over the last 8 years implementing ICT (as well as Maths and Science) prog…

Started by Geoff Blaik

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wickham

Revised "Investigations" for Elementary Math

My district has decided to purchase the revised "Investigations" elementary math program. We have been using the previous edition. I'm wond…

Started by Sally P.

3 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Holly Pope

Butterflies in Space--Download the complete free teacher guide.

On November 16, 2009, Painted Lady butterflies will fly aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis to the International Space Station (ISS). The butterf…

Started by Deanne Erdmann

0 Nov 9, 2009

Wikispaces - So Far, So Good...So Far

I am just learning wikispaces this year in my computer lab. I successfully created wikispaces for each grade-level team, for each grade lev…

Started by JoNelle

86 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by James Dykstra

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Collaborative Projects for elementary students

I teach 3rd grade in Connecticut. I have done a few collaborative projects in the past and am hoping to build on these experiences. This y…

Started by Jonah Salsich

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by hshott

Tech iTeam

Hi, I have a 3rd grade tech iTeam. They are looking forward to showing teachers and students how to use our school hardware and software, c…

Started by Kate Smith

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by April Gilbert

website builder for grade 5s

Hey 2.0ers, I'm working with a grade five class studying an integrated media and social studies unit. I had a student tell me that she wan…

Started by Liam O'Donnell

17 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Goal: Blogging for elementary students

As part of my technology plans for the 2009-2010 s.y., I would like to start BLOGGING for the elementary students. Starting small is always…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

85 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service