All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elementary 2.0 ?

I teach 4th grade and have always found the lack of typing skills to be a huge issue in the way of integrating technology. I'm really fired…

Started by Richard

4 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Steve Lee

Has anyone implemented using a subnotebook computer in their school district?

Recently, I saw a HS teacher in my school district using one of the new subnotebook computers in our media center. As I got a closer look a…

Started by Joanne Arvay

5 May 19, 2008
Reply by Ann Bell

Elementary tech curriculum

I have no curriculum. Well, to be precise, my school's tech curriculum is entirely based on elderly software that we no longer have in the…

Started by Teacher K

8 May 13, 2008
Reply by Melissa Panasci

Student Created Discussion Videos: Surviving the Applewhites

Everyone, A few of my students have taken it upon themselves to create some wonderful online content. They are in the process of publishing…

Started by Mr. Balcom

2 May 7, 2008
Reply by Mr. Balcom

Wikis for Special Area Teachers

I am training elementary special area teachers on Friday in the use of Wikis. Many of the special areas don't use computers or request lapt…

Started by Christine Sklareski

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Wikis for Elementary Kids

Our 4-6th grade students have almost finished the ArrrPirate Wiki we started 12 weeks ago. This is the fifth wiki we've done in the last ye…

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Web 2.0 in SC for Elementary?

Does anyone know of an elementary school in South Carolina, USA successfully integrating web 2.0 tools with curriculum standards? I have a…

Started by JoNelle

3 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by jcalvert

I'm ready to blog, but what about my students and the curriculum?

This year will be my first attempt to use blogging to compliment my instruction. I have created a CBM page for the class to use, and I am r…

Started by Adam Dugger

8 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by Kim Pericles

Help Us Learn Computer Parts at voicethread.com

Do you ever wonder what is inside of something? Wonder how it works? You know the type - we cannot stand it until we know what is inside.…

Started by JoNelle

1 Aug 11, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Student blogs...

I am a fifth grade teacher. This year, I just have a classroom blog, and the students add comments to it. I'm considering expanding it next…

Started by Alice Mercer

3 Jul 30, 2007
Reply by Julia Osteen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service