All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Technology Checkout program

Does anyone have any good procedure in place for technology sign out by teachers? I am thinking of creating a database but I'm not sure if…

Started by Bradley Dutchcot

4 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

Webcam and Mic Recommendations

I'm looking for webcam and mic headset recommendations for use with K-8 students. These would be used for Skype collaboration-type conversa…

Started by Rena Shifflet

4 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

MP3 player for student with special needs

Hi! I'm working with a student from a life skills classroom who is graduating in the spring. Her team is exploring leisure activities that…

Started by Becca

0 Dec 21, 2009

TEKTONE Global Technologies Foundation Inc. – Training for Welding and Heavy Equipment Operation.

TEKTONE Global Technologies Foundation Inc. is a technical-vocational institution in Bicol that is the premier training provider of globall…

Started by Jane E. Ives

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Todd Dawson

Managing a Video Production Lab

I am hoping to collaborate with other instructors that teach Video Production to see what hardware and software people are using at the sec…

Started by Matthew St.Carrell

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Matthew St.Carrell

What's the ideal tech set-up for a school?

I have been asked to sit in on a district meeting to plan for technology in a new elementary school that is being built next year. My distr…

Started by ffoxworth

12 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Debora Ondracek

Distance Learning equipments

We just got the word that our parochial school is getting a grant from the State of NJ to be used for technology. We are fortunate to have…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

12 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service