All Discussions Tagged 'evaluation' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Videotaping as a method of teacher evaluation

Our school announced that they would be videotaping teachers as a part of the evaluation process.   Does anyone have any guidelines or sugg…

Started by Ken

3 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Maria Smith

HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition

*********PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY********* HASTAC Announces New Teacher Mastery and Feedback Badge Competition HASTAC is proud to announc…

Started by mdailey

0 Nov 17, 2011

Inquiry Based Learning

A new group has been started to discuss the best ways to implement inquiry based learning.  We know that this type of authentic learning is…

Started by Kathleen

0 Jul 20, 2010

Counting student contributions to a blog

We have 4 blogs running in the class and students comment on each others blog. I require that each student post atleast 4 times to a blog.…

Started by Tanvi Gautam

0 Jan 21, 2010

Tutorial & Game: Checking the Accuracy of a Website

Free Online Materials from the 21st Century Information Fluency Project We've just posted a revised version of our Accuracy MicroModule.…

Started by Dennis O'Connor

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Christene Wilson-James

Evaluating Principals using the ISLCC standards

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Jan 9, 2009

Supporting and Training Teachers to Find and Evaluate Open Sources

This forum is an extension of the forum I posted earlier about moving away from textbooks. How are educators supporting teachers with the…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by IndyEduktr

Evaluation of Technology Enhanced Learning

There is evidence of constant innovation and changing approaches to provission of online services. while close attention has been given to…

Started by Manasseh

0 Feb 1, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service