All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for French (1st language) class to connect with my FSL students

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Jeni et j'enseigne le français cadre au niveau secondaire. Je cherche un enseignant/ une enseignante au Québec ou en…

Started by Jeni Shortly

6 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

in search of middle school French students

Hi All! I'm in search of teacher who would like to collaborate with my students on google hangout. I teach middle school French in Macon, G…

Started by nathalie ettzevoglou

0 Oct 14, 2012

60 Australian students wanting to Collaborate with a Chinese students and share cultures

Hi everyone,  I'm currently co-ordinating 3 classes of 10-12 year old students (approximately 60 students). We would love to learn more ab…

Started by Jason McMahon

0 Feb 19, 2012

Language Exchange- English for French

I'm looking for an English teacher in a French speaking country that would like to do a language exchange with one or all my classes. I hav…

Started by Cassandra Leach

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Maginnis

Mexican School looking for Video Conference

We at the American School of Aguascalientes are looking for Primary and Secondary schools classest to initiate video conference. The idea i…

Started by Andrew Cobourne

7 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Swanson

Language Exchange Webinar

I would like to invite everyone to participate in a webinar on Language Exchanges! Language Exchanges by Benjamin Stewart Get your own V…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

0 Oct 7, 2009

Looking for MS or HS blog partners

My HS computer classes have been blogging around the theme "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" for a couple of weeks now (a…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Sharon Stephens

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service