All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easiest way to get likes, followers and more

Easiest way to get likes, followers and more for your websites, pages, etc... Just what you have to do is following this link : LikesASAP

Started by Aya Khal

0 Sep 14, 2014

The New Newsletter

Your Name and Title: Brad Wilson, 4th Grade Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name: Lakeshore Public Schools   Co-Presenter Name(s…

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Apr 3, 2012

twitter and facebook

I am doing a project for my web 2.0 class in school, and I am trying to figure out what is better to be able to use in the class room, twit…

Started by Skye

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

Hoot.me turns facebook to an online study group

Has anyone ever tried Hoot.me?  I just checked the tool and I found out that it can be a useful tool for students since many students use f…

Started by Stefanus Relmasira

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Katie Chambers

Turn Social Networks into Learning Networks with Edmodo

In the past few months, I've seen a lot of Classroom 2.0 threads about social networking in education. I always suggest that teachers try E…

Started by Katy Scott

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

To block or not to block

My district administrators would like to know what other elementary schools are doing in regards to using utube, twitter, facebook.  Are th…

Started by Christine Halstater

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by George Grachis

Facebook for Students

Facebook is so popular among students. On one hand, it is good for them to communicate with more people, make more friends, and know more f…

Started by Charlene Qu

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Facebook Design Template

I am teaching a 6th grade class and I don't want them just to write a report on their authors they selected.  I was thinking about having t…

Started by Thomas Place

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Nice to be here! Share with u my teaching practice!

I am a science teacher coming from HK! I have been using wordpress, facebook, etc for doing some extended online teaching and learning!Here…

Started by Ricky Tsui

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by shahsultana Tahirali

NJ Principal Asks Parents To Ban Social Networking

Benjamin Franklin Middle School Chief Says Students Should Be Cut Off From Facebook, Text MessagingAnthony Orsini, the principal at Benjami…

Started by Jack Olmsted

16 May 10, 2010
Reply by Jack Olmsted

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service