All Discussions Tagged 'foreign' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Audio Files for Foreign Language Teachers/Learners

I stumbled across the website Audio-Lingua and felt I hit the jackpot. I was looking for audio samples of Germans describing their hobbies,…

Started by Julie Baird

11 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kim Thomas

Using Foreign Films to Engage Reluctant Readers

In her book Engaging Reluctant Readers Through Foreign Films, Kerry P. Holmes recounts a Saturday evening, one where she intended to put al…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 May 10, 2013

FREE iPad2 Apps for Secondary ALL SUBJECT Areas

My school district has just started distributing iPads to instructional coaches to support teachers who are struggling in their classes.  A…

Started by Denise Stewart

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Darren

Question about Teaching with 2.0 tools that are in a foreign language.

Hi there, I was wondering how you teach with tools that are in a foreign language. The problem I'm running in to again and again is that al…

Started by lloyd.babel

0 Apr 13, 2011

Fun Ideas for Foreign Language Classes

I'm always looking for new ideas for foreign language classes, think the subject is pretty flexible, and am particularly interested in Web…

Started by Juan Pablo Velez Barragan

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

Resources for Learning Foreign Language and Culture

Hi all,   This article introduces some websites for language and foreign culture learning. If you are interested, why not have a look?   ht…

Started by Charlene Qu

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Teaching a language per se or making people aware of and appreciate others' cultures?

Yesterday, I was having a coffee with a colleague, a teacher of French at the same school. We were chatting about many things. But, there w…

Started by tarak brahmi

8 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by tarak brahmi

Language Labs

We are seriously considering installing software for teaching Spanish and French on our computer lab computers next year. However, there ar…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by felicitas asteinza

Wanted: Indonesian school to work and communicate with

Hi, I teach at a small central school in NSW, Australia. Im looking to make contact with an Indonesian class, years 7-8 (12-14 year olds),…

Started by Michelle Roscarel

0 Jun 24, 2009

Moodle for very young students

I am wondering if any of you have use MOODLE with very young students. Emerging writers I'd like to hear your input.

Started by Marcela Summerville

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Marcela Summerville

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service