All Discussions Tagged 'free' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freebies? Got any? Here's my own.

I'm wondering if anyone has any freebies?   One site I use often for tech is the Software Giveaway of the Day. Subscribe and when something…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

Do you use plagiarism checkers in your classroom?

Recently I have found out about plagiarism detection software. Since there are lots of essays, paper works that can be downloaded from Inte…

Started by Ann P. Miller

10 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Ann P. Miller

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

Elgg Shop | Developers | Programmers | Download Free Plugins

Pluginlotto, An exclusive elgg shop provides dedicated elgg Developers/programmers, many free elgg plugins and contributing to help elgg co…

Started by Indu sharma

0 Apr 30, 2012

This year, put your school on the map: Add a global dimension to your teaching

You have come to Classroom 2.0 to learn and share from other dedicated and passionate teachers. You really are trying to prepare "21st cent…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Virtual school and virtual classroom tool now FREE!

If you want to see how you can use a social media tool as an extension of the classroom then go to www.meetatrecess.com and create your cla…

Started by Len Rosen

0 Aug 8, 2011

Giving Away 3 Licenses for Camtasia Studio

Free to Enter -     Hosted by: my Blog, Kleinspiration and TechSmith

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jun 15, 2011

hosting class over webinar?

I found a free webinar service @ http://www.anymeeting.com/   Has anyone ever tried hosting class as a webinar? Would this ever be practica…

Started by Austin Ball

1 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Lauren Lennard

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service