All Discussions Tagged 'free' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IB unveils Virtual Community: IBvc to connect through safe social learning network

See a short video about the IBvc, which IB is providing for all IB teachers and starting with students in Middle Years and Diploma Programm…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

0 Sep 2, 2010

Timeline online applications

What's the best free application you've found that students can use to create a timeline?  I'm so frustrated!  The ones I've tried either d…

Started by Terri Browning

22 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

Which free website builders do you use and why?

This has been discussed before on Classroom 2.0 but I'd like to get a feel for the state of the art. After all I have changed wiki provider…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Interested in Teaching in a High Needs Area?

TRP-CSA is a competitive grant funded program that results in a Master of Education (M.Ed. degree) within a 14-month period and provides tw…

Started by Greg Rodriguez

0 Feb 22, 2010

What tools do you like ? Here are my suggestions

Greetings I wanted to share two tech tools that I have found to be very helpful. The first is for PC and Mac. It is called DropBox. Perfec…

Started by Adam Cohen

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Leigh Newton

Burn PPTX courseware to DVD free with Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker is a free video maker included with Microsoft Windows XP or vista.  I find by chance that we can convert PPTX files to…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Free (and low cost) web based interactive whiteboard tools

I just finished a two part blog posting series, looking into a handful of free online interactive whiteboard tools, at www.emergingedtech.c

Started by Kelly Walsh

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

What Could You Do with all these Free Tools?

Okay - Right now I'm at the above workshop at the NCCE Conference. It's been put together by Becky Firth and Kathy Dorr. Check out their wi…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

7 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Lezlie Harris

Hello from your friendly Talking Books Librarian!

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and am glad to be here! I invite you all to check out my blog at http://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.c

Started by Talking Books Librarian

1 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Cary Snyder

Free software from Microsoft

From MSDN Academic Alliance, they are offering free software for middle and high schools in the US. http://tinyurl.com/6fnrz9

Started by Carl

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Geoff St. Pierre

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service