All Discussions Tagged 'global' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lighting the Way

This is a primary, elementary school project. The West Tisbury School's multiage class (6-8 year olds) are studying lighthouse around the w…

Started by Valerie Becker

0 Mar 30, 2010

A NY Times Square New Years and Hope

A few years ago I was freezing in Times Square New Years Eve with my daughter and several hundred thousand people. When the Chrystal ball…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 31, 2009

Global Education Collaborative Ning Meeting #1 This Sunday Night

Hello Everyone - We're holding our first online meeting this Sunday (Sept. 16th) at 8PM Chicago time. See the World Clock Meeting planner…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Podcasting and Global Awareness

I am in the early stages of preparing my thesis proposal. The topic is Podcasting and Global Awareness. In the fall my students will be col…

Started by Cheryl Lykowski

10 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Sabine

Sea Surface Temperatures

Review this resource on Global Sea Surface Temperatures. http://www.teachersdomain.org/resource/ean08.sci.ess.watcyc.seasurface/ In this…

Started by Daniella Quinones

0 Sep 3, 2009

Teaching Hunger - a plan of action?

We recently launched an online learning hub on the World Food Programme website, with classroom activities and other tools to help teachers…

Started by Abby Ravera

0 Jun 18, 2009

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

Global Nomads Group?

Has anyone worked with the Global Nomads Group? I'm really excited about (envious of?) the possibilities that I've seen other schools expe…

Started by Ginger Lewman

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Alfie Kohn, Stephanie Pace Marshall: Global Competitiveness

Here are some thoughts about Global Competitiveness from two of today's prominent education writers. The view they advocate is, from what I…

Started by Connie Weber

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Project Lemonade

Project Lemonade is a global project fro grades 3-8. Through videoconferencing, a blog, and a wiki, students will collaborate, share, discu…

Started by Tom McGee

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service