All Discussions Tagged 'global' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This year, put your school on the map: Add a global dimension to your teaching

You have come to Classroom 2.0 to learn and share from other dedicated and passionate teachers. You really are trying to prepare "21st cent…

Started by Dr. Rita Oates

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Are you planning to do PGDM?

Indira Global Business School (IGBS) was established as an autonomous professional school to meet the growing needs of the business sector…

Started by S Kumar

0 Mar 15, 2011

One Billion Poets -- new teen poetry site for global collaboration

I live in LA and teach at the Brentwood School. I teach English and Global Studies. I wanted to let you know I launched a social networking…

Started by Alexander Trivas

0 Mar 14, 2011

2 Survey Requests

Hi Everyone -   I'm prepping for a couple of articles and presenations, and am hoping to receive some input from my PLN on two topics: glob…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 17, 2011

Australia or New Zealand -- High School Environmental Collaboration?

Hi all! I hope this is the appropriate place to make such a request. I am a technology coach in York, PA. A super science teacher in my bui…

Started by Aly Tapp

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Aly Tapp

Marsha Goren- Spotlight teacher on epals.com

http://www.epals.com/projects/info.aspx?divid=Spotlight_MainMarsha Goren the coordinator of the Globaldreamers site is the spotlight teache…

Started by Marsha Goren

0 Jul 28, 2010

Do we care about Digital Citizenship?

Curious how, or if, people's views on what it means to live in a digital society have changed over the past year. We've seen some changes i…

Started by DaveC

0 Jun 28, 2010

History Global Project - seeking help

Hello, A 9th graders class from Israel is about to study about the 2 world wars. The class and the teacher are interested in collaboratin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Denise Lewis

Survey: Assignment: The World Public TV Online Program Review

Assignment: The World Program Review Survey: Deadline June 30, 2010 Survey Description: WXXI Public Broadcasting is conducting a national…

Started by Marion French

0 Apr 23, 2010

What is GLOBAL?

How do you define the word GLOBAL?How does GLOBAL affect your subject area?How does GLOBAL affect your profession?How is GLOBAL different f…

Started by cagri

0 Apr 10, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service