All Discussions Tagged 'google' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google in Education

I have recently attended a conference in Rochester, NY. I went to two Google sessions and met many educators interested in using Google but…

Started by Dorit Eilon

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Google Apps for Education question

Quick question for anyone familiar with Google Apps for Education: Is there any way to screen the available widgets to add to an iGoogle pa…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Marie

Google Apps templates??

How are folks dealing with distributing templates to students under Google Apps? There does not appear to be a way to save as a template. I…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Oct 1, 2008

Google Apps.; Problem logging in

Our district uses gmail but but instead of being @gmail.com it is @usd298.com. When I try and log in to use various Google apps. it won't a…

Started by Nate Naasz

5 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Mike

Anyone want to share their Google Docs?

As the year progresses, I will be uploading all of my school files to Google Docs so students can access them from my website. One of the p…

Started by a

2 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by a

Google Teacher Academy - Applications Open!

Hello all! I'm excited to share the news that a new Google Teacher Academy has been announced. Well, two actually! Read the announcement b…

Started by Mike Lawrence

0 Aug 14, 2008

Google apps

For those of use using -- or considering using -- Google apps in the classroom, what do you think of this recent (6/30/08) opinion: "Anyone…

Started by Jeff Johnson

9 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Melissa Benson

Lively is Live: EduBloggers' Twitter & Plurk Lounge Now Open

I am wondering what educators and EduBloggers think about Lively and its potential as a learning tool. I have created a lounge for educator…

Started by Frank, Divergent Learner

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

Using Moodle with online office apps

I discovered that Moodle works very well with embedded code from Zoho writer, spreadsheets and presentations. Gdocs lets you embed only the…

Started by Greg Noack

1 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Simon Borgert

We need your voice

We are a group of educators who have been preparing for the last year to pitch a 20 page proposal to Google. We did an extensive research o…

Started by Dorit Eilon

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service