All Discussions Tagged 'grade' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese New Year

Hello all,I am a first grade teacher.  I am interested in my students learning about the traditions of different cultures.  I would like to…

Started by Ashley Cross

0 Feb 3, 2010

Student Wikispaces Exchange

My fourth and fifth grade class are learning wikipages and developing their own digital portfolios on a wiki page. I am seeking classrooms…

Started by Alan Stange

0 Nov 9, 2009

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Looking for Partners - 1st grade Video Conference

I am looking for some partner 1st grade classes for a Video Conference on Oct 30th We are using H.323. Description: Use video conference to…

Started by Jodie

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by JoNelle

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Grade 7 & 8 Students

Hi there, 2nd year blogging and using technology in the classroom with my kids. We're looking for classrooms to blog with and perhaps work…

Started by Mr. d

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

Podcast with students: where can I find.....

Where can I find good, podcast safe music downloads that are simply instrumental? I am starting a podcast club at my school and am looking…

Started by Bobby

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Kev

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Good Questions" for Math Standards

I am wondering if there are any math teachers who would be interested in developing a set of "good questions" and/or projects that could ea…

Started by David Cox

4 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by David Cox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service