All Discussions Tagged 'grades' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7, 2014

What's Your Story? Creating and Connecting with Digital Stories in the Early Years

Your Name and Title: Jason Graham:  Everyone has a story to tell! School, Library, or Organization Name: Bandung International School, Ja…

Started by Jason Graham

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Mardelle Sauerborn

Testing?

http://www.examiner.com/child-development-in-dallas/taks-madness

Started by Kristin Elizabeth

0 Apr 4, 2011

Calendars in the primary grades

Has anyone found calendars useful in the primary classroom?  I teach second grade and would love to hear some practical ideas how these hel…

Started by Sheri Worrel

0 Jun 9, 2010

Grading Web-Based Assessments

The possibilities to engage and challenge kids here is amazing! But - the age-old question must be answered: how do we assess our students?…

Started by Steve Guditus

35 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mary Hricko

Edline/GradequickWeb

Has anyone used this impossible program? So many glitches on the programming end. We use it with mac and PC. It has been one BIG headache f…

Started by Lynn Judnic

8 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Kevin Murphy

Is anyone using Snapgrades for record keeping, and willing to share stories?

Hi Folks, My school is thinking of signing up with Snapgrades.net, but we are trying to find out how effective it is, or not. Please help m…

Started by Tom Liam Lynch

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service