All Discussions Tagged 'grants' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grants for iPads in the classroom

I am just starting the journey of seeing what the possibilities are for writing a grant to get funding for a set of iPads for my classroom/…

Started by Jill K

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kimberly S.

Technology Grants

As many of you know, Perkin's funding for this next school year has been cut.  This grant means a great deal to my organization and I'm sur…

Started by DEPCO, LLC

0 May 2, 2011

Looking for Grants and Funding Sources for iPods in the Classroom

I am working on a resource for teachers of Grants and Funding Sources that teachers can use to assist them in purchasing iPods and other te…

Started by Bruce Brown

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bruce Brown

Ipads in High School Social Studies Classrooms

Just recieved an ipad for my classroom and I am looking for suggestions on how to incorporate this piece of technology into my lessons.   …

Started by C Dunlap

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by blank

SMART Grants

Hi everyone.  I am looking for some advice on where I can find some grants to get a SMART board.  I have a projector already I just need th…

Started by Thomas Place

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Grants for technology

Does anyone know of some grants for technology that are worth applying for?  My district is on a tight budget but I would love to have more…

Started by Amy Rensko

0 Jul 10, 2010

Please vote for my micro-grant project by 8/10/09

I am participating in a Microgrant program sponsored by Dell and an online community, called WeAreTeachers. The 10 recipients of this grant…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Jul 29, 2009

Partnership or Grant Money for Student Laptop Pilot Program

One of the programs at the charter school I work at supports independent study students, working from home, under the guidance of a credent…

Started by Donelle

0 Jun 4, 2009

How Obama's Stimulus Package will Affect Your Ed Tech Budget

Free webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/503202987

Started by isi_techgirl

0 Jan 20, 2009

Grants for K-12 teachers

K-12 teachers can receive grants when using service learning projects or project based learning in their classrooms. To learn more you shou…

Started by J Harrington

0 Oct 16, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service