All Discussions Tagged 'help' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question on using the K12Online09 Ning effectively

Hello Classroom 2.0 community! I'd love to hear your input about ways we can most effectively use the K-12 Online Conference Ning (k12onli…

Started by Wesley Fryer

0 Nov 14, 2009

Trying to figure out how to add quizzes....

I know hom embed quizzes I've made online. The quizzes that I use from contentgenerator.net are no problem to add to a site, but... articul…

Started by Sharnon Robinett

1 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by SunnyY

Do You use iPod iTouches in your ELEMENTARY classroom?

Tell me how you funded it and how you use it. Any apps it doesn't have that you wish it did? Does anybody use it with students reading eboo…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Melissa

How to get college students EXCITED about blogging?

I'm teaching a introductory course in Communication Studies - "Communication and the Information Society" where we examine current trends i…

Started by Andy Stanton

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Bogan

Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

I am a Middle School Science teacher in a rather rural community. I would love to start using some of the things that 2.0 has to offer but…

Started by David

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

NEED ADVICE FOR TECHNOLOGY MAGNET CURRICULUM

I have been hired by Donnie Bickham Middle School in Caddo Parish School Disctrict in Louisiana. The principal is wanting to make the schoo…

Started by Leighton Allen

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Dale Ferrario

Request for feedback on new blog on SAT prep

Hello everyone, Its a pleasure to be here at Classroom 2.0. Some colleagues and I have started a blog on SAT preparation tips and tricks p…

Started by Sana Choudary

1 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by arnon harish

Develop writing skills in MFL

Hello, My name is Carlos and I am new to this community. Over the past two years I have been studying towards a MA in Education and ICT, w…

Started by Carlos Cazorla

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Seeking a small help

Hi People. As a part of doing a research on a business idea, I am in need of some feedback from you. For this, there is a small set of que…

Started by Vivek Srivastava

0 Apr 16, 2009

Randomizing PowerPoint Slides

Does anyone know if you can randomize the slides in a PowerPoint so that the slides don't come in the same order everytime? Thanks!

Started by Darcie Priester

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service