All Discussions Tagged 'help' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with Flickr

Okay i am sure the answer is out there in some obvious spot but i also am counting on one of you knowing right where it is... I have seen m…

Started by Barbara

5 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Sheryl Hess

School Newspaper Applications?

A teacher is looking to upgrade his elementary level school newspaper. Any applications out there that will do this well or easily? In the…

Started by Erik Johnson

7 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Examples for video conferencing in k-6

Any examples on video conf for k-6? I am training vid conf next week and would love any help and examples for vid buddy classes or whatever…

Started by Erik Johnson

5 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

Tips and resources and examples for BLOGS in K-6?

I'm working with teachers next week to prep them so they can present blogs to k-6 teachers. I would love examples and resources for k-6 blo…

Started by Erik Johnson

7 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Marie

I NEED HELP WITH MY PODCAST!!!!! PLEASE READ!

So here's the story. I started a podcast just as sidepodject for fun. I thought it might be cool to have authors on to speak (educators). S…

Started by Bobby

4 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Compass Learning

I am a Tech Coordinator for a K-6 district. We are currently working on the adoption of Compass Learning. Has anyone used this program? If…

Started by Erik Johnson

0 May 1, 2008

College Presentation Regarding Adoption.

In my most recent assignment I was asked to present with a group of peers a presentation about adoption. The teacher wants an overall persp…

Started by Joe Sherwood

1 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Joe Sherwood

What Can Google Do?

In a month I will be providing staff development for my district of k-6 teachers and I would like to offer insight into the world of Google…

Started by Erik Johnson

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Justin Geeslin

How to on Wiki

I just started my first wiki. I think I am doing alright, for now. Does anyone know how to change the standard picture? It is currently a t…

Started by Joe Sherwood

7 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Joe Sherwood

The Best Web 2.0 applications in k-6 with an emphasis on the kinder

I'm a Tech/Curriculum TOSA and I'm looking for the best ideas for k-6 tech integration. This group has tremendous ideas. Can anyone help me…

Started by Erik Johnson

11 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service