All Discussions Tagged 'high' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating a Business Math Course from Scratch

I teach at a vocational high school. We are looking to offer a business math course next year that would teach our seniors: personal finan…

Started by Joanna Phillips

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Kauffmann

Teaching DNA with Technology

Can anyone suggest creative ways to use technology to present the concept of DNA to high school aged students?

Started by Colleen H. Dunning

15 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Mules

Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

I'm thinking about developing a new course for my 9th grade Science students. After listening to Thomas Friedman lecture on his book Hot,…

Started by Steven Carpenter

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

Using Common Formative Assessments

We've just started to work in this area and I'm interested in any comments or suggestions people who have used them might have.

Started by Michael Madden

7 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

collaboration between classes across time zones

would there be anyone here wanting to discuss getting my 130 or so high school English students collaborating with yours? http://wiki-land.…

Started by andrew bendelow

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Global Studies partners

Hi All, I am working with my colleague Jeff MacFarland to set up a Ning for Global Studies discussions to begin in the spring semester. The…

Started by Joyce Valenza

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Student work in progress

My senior Algebra 3 / Trigonometry students are working on an ongoing chapter review page on our class wiki.. Each week we are discussing a…

Started by Darin

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Science Labcasts being developed...feedback needed!

I have been selected by the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning and the Michigan Department of Education along with 10 other…

Started by John Sowash

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Biche

In charge of your own fun

When my children were elementary age and they came to me stating they were bored, I replied, “Your in charge of your own fun.” As an instru…

Started by Anne

0 Jan 17, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service