All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thousands of video lectures

Thousands of video lectures from the world's top scholars all consolidated on one site. Another example of how Web 2.0 is transforming how…

Started by Don Robinson

2 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Shalini Patwal

The value of connecting with other educators

Social networking gives us many more ideas and information than just talking to another fellow educator. We can list specific topics and ge…

Started by Bev Boughton

7 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

Civics ideas

Ok folks.You did a great job with the world history ideas. However, I am starting the year with Civics and Economics. What good ideas, reso…

Started by Jeanie

2 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Fred Ravan

Teaching Recipes

I'd like to let other teachers know about a web 2.0, free site I created so teachers can share lesson recipes. Teaching Recipes. It is m…

Started by ddeubel

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Valerie Burton

Astronomy Honors level...any suggestions?

Hi! I am a high school teacher in New Hampshire. I teach Honors Physical Science, Honors Astronomy and College Prep Astronomy. The honors A…

Started by Jaime Gratton

2 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Jaime Gratton

Podcasts in the Classroom

I was wanting to brainstorm uses of Podcast such as Grammar Girl in the classroom. I'm looking for assignment ideas, anything that would he…

Started by Vicki White

0 May 19, 2009

Ideas Please-- How to upgrade a scavenger hunt to web 2.0

I'm calling on the collective knowledge of the classroom 2.0 community to help me brain storm an interesting activity to engage my high sch…

Started by John Sowash

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

cool example of using a ning in a school project

Thought I'd share this link with you guys to show a really cool way in which teachers from various countries are collaborating via a ning t…

Started by Joanna

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Heidi Beezley

Collaborative Project Ideas

What are some ideas you have for collaborative projects - whether it be with a school down the road, in your city/town, interstate or overs…

Started by Jess McCulloch

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Learning for Life - Conference

I found this in the Thiagi newsletter - which I read because it gives me many unusual and different ideas to use with students re learning…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Heather Davis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service