All Discussions Tagged 'in' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using iTouches in a 4th grade classroom

We have the new iTouches in our fourth grade classroom and would love to hear from other lower school teachers about how they're using them…

Started by Debbie Amoroso

0 Oct 21, 2010

Classroom Technology: Opinions on Mic/Speaker systems to Amplify voice in classroom?

Hi, I recently ran across this blog that shared some statistics about the usage of amplified classrooms and what some of the benefits are.I…

Started by Kevin H

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin H

Dropout Prevention Webinar

https://swrt.worktankseattle.com/webcast/4634/preview.aspx    

Started by zach tussing

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by zach tussing

Higher Education Online Courses

Hi Everyone, Sorry I haven't posted any discussions - at least up to this point. I'm working with faculty on my campus to help them build o…

Started by Ron Frattra

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by LR

Wii Need to Learn Math!!!

We are planning a math day in conjuction with the Super Bowl...  we need ideas for using the Wii to practice math with students K-2 (5, 6,…

Started by Rachel Brockman

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Brian Licata

Ipods in the Classroom

I am the Principal at a Middle School in New York. We just implemented Ipod touches in our school. We have 100 Ipod touches. 30 each on two…

Started by Kris Felicello

17 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Kris Felicello

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Feedback on Cell Phone Use in the Classroom

I am doing research on cell phone use in the classroom. I was wondering if there were any educators who have completed a successful project…

Started by Tammie Hall

0 Nov 25, 2009

Is Your School ready for Mobile Web 2.0?

Mobile Web 2.0 in Your School? The need for a free and operator independent Universal Mobile School platform that makes it easy to communi…

Started by Bempa

0 Nov 8, 2009

Using Alternate Reality Games in education

r.e. European Union funded education project – Institution, Country ARGuing for Multilingual Motivation in Web 2.0 (ARGuing) is a European…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 2, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service