All Discussions Tagged 'instruction' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

Been doing an Advanced Computer Applications course for a few years, and have been reading that much of what is taught in HS in such a cour…

Started by Debra M. Streacker

20 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Keyboarding K12--How Does YOUR School Do It?

Hey, all, I'm a K-4 technology coordinator at University School of Nashville and I've been asked to take a myopic look at my keyboarding in…

Started by Scott Merrick

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Nancy Tue

Essay Style: 15 Tricks of the Trade

“Never start a sentence with But.” Countless middle school and high school English-language arts teachers cringe when their students faithf…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Feb 10, 2010

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

In my assigned role as devil's advocate, I'd like to see the reasons why a teacher would want to have students write a blog to illustrate w…

Started by Anne Pemberton

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

online curriculum and instruction

I am working with a district that is looking to purchase an online curriculum and instruction package for remediation, enrichment and/or ho…

Started by Tara

0 May 1, 2009

Looking for new ideas and lessons to integrate real time events into the curriculum

I work for Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race as their educational director. One of my responsibilities is to develop curriculum aligned to stand…

Started by Diane Johnson

0 Jan 25, 2009

Why do I use technology in my instruction?

A friend of mine, who I hope joins C20 soon, asked me this question as we were preparing to present to other teachers at HATFL (Houston Are…

Started by Amy Lenord

6 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by nlowell

Web 2.0 That Works wiki

Some of you may already know about a wiki that I created a couple of years ago that focused on matching a variety of Web 2.0 tools to the 9…

Started by Stephanie Sandifer

2 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service