All Discussions Tagged 'integration' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Power of Mobile Technology

My students have really been pushing the power of mobile technology for the past few years.  I continue to be amazed at both the evolution…

Started by Joe Fatheree

0 Jun 16, 2011

Technology resources/book suggestions

I am looking for some resources on integrating technology into the classroom curriculum.  I am using technology in my 5th grade room, but I…

Started by Janine

0 Apr 7, 2011

Data Visualization tools for the classroom?

With recent technology innovations, data visualization seems like it's exploded. It seems that, if our schools are to remain relevent, we s…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Sharon McDonnell

training resource book

I will be doing a teacher technology integration training and want to give a resource book to the teachers who are attending.  The two clas…

Started by Mandie

0 Jul 6, 2010

Google Wave in the Classroom

I want to know how to implement a total integration program of Google Wave in the classroom.  I teach 7th grade social studies and will hav…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Jun 29, 2010

Integrating Technology (structure)

......handle/schedule technology integration? I was wondering if you could share your school's technology model. Does your school have a c…

Started by Melissa

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Manuela

Scheduling Mobile Computer Labs

My school is looking into using mobile computer labs (laptop carts) to replace the tradition computer class. We want to schedule the carts…

Started by Alline Sada

0 May 13, 2010

Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

Hi there, I am brand new to Classroom 2.0 and am going to be doing my student teaching this fall. I am interested to see if anyone can pro…

Started by Jill Calkins

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

One Computer Classroom - Now What?

I have many districts in my region where there's only one to two computers in the classroom. I want to provide a workshop with many varied…

Started by Sharon Martinez

0 Dec 15, 2009

Game Theory, Interactive Web Sites, Videos, and Technology Integration

I've been thinking about what would work best in a perfect classroom and I'm firmly convinced that designing curriculum that is instructive…

Started by Gary Latman

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service