All Discussions Tagged 'interactive' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interactive Assessments

Hello All, Does anyone know of a program that would allow me to create interactive assessments/tutorials. If anyone has used the Alice tuto…

Started by Justin Eames

0 Jan 6, 2010

Free Interactive Whiteboard Software?

I'm working with a large group of teachers, and I'm trying to provide a low-cost interactive whiteboard option to them. I've created a Wiim…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Katy Scott

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Are you interested in interactive eLearning?

I have a couple of eLearning products. I'm looking for people interested in helping evaluate, review, offer suggestions, and possibly even…

Started by David Cornelson

0 Nov 13, 2009

The "ghost" mouse on the interactive board screen

I had difficulty setting up my interactive white board this year and needed the tech's help. We're both in awe of a ghostly looking mouse t…

Started by Janet Toto

2 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Janet Toto

Interactive whiteboards for adult learners

I would love to hear about how you use your IWB for education/training among adult learners (beyond K-12). My thought is the manipulative f…

Started by Tuyet Hayes

0 Sep 22, 2009

Free Stock Market Simulator

Good evening everyone again, I have another staff member who is looking for a site that would allow students to invest pretend money on re…

Started by Brian Carmichael

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by John Nothdurft

Why Kids Can't Write

Johnny has had some good writing instruction. He can recite the steps of The Writing Process from the posters he has seen in every classroo…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Co-word

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with tools such as co-word or co-powerpoint (http://cooffice.ntu.edu.sg/coword/), which pro…

Started by Paul Chandler

0 Mar 25, 2009

Interactive Student Notebook

I'm working with two teachers in a content literacy project. They are planning to use an interactive student notebook approach to notetakin…

Started by Roland O'Daniel

38 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Candice Walsh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service