All Discussions Tagged 'interactive' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Feedback will be appreciated: VIDIZMO empowers Schools, Universities, and Institutions using SharePoint 2010/2007

Virginia – [October 26th, 2010] – VIDIZMO.com – The ambassador for interactive rich media announces support for Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2…

Started by Ayesha Ambreen

0 Oct 27, 2010

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

Dear Classroom members,   To answer a question from a member of this forum, I have done a little web research this past week on the Wii Mot…

Started by John J Caprice

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Interactive timelines in the classroom

Hello Classroom 2.0 community. TimeRime.com is an online community that allows people to create, compare and upload information by creatin…

Started by Jermaine

4 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

What does 'interactive' mean?

Hi folks.I am a long time user of computers and I think we are on the cusp of major changes to schools and teaching in the next five to ten…

Started by Gerald Carey

0 May 5, 2010

A new kind of SmartBoard: Multi-User, Multi-Touch SMART Table for Education

I heard a rumor that SMART Technologies was planning to develop a SMART Table, and now I know the rumors are true. Below is a link to my bl…

Started by Lynn Marentette

21 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Creating a student-centered SMARTboard classroom

A colleague and I were recently talking about the SMARTboards we are lucky to have in our classroom.  However, we are both at a loss as to…

Started by Kendra Larmour

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

Wii Interactive Whiteboard: IR Pen Review

I know there are several educators out there who are using the Wiimote to create a interactive whiteboard. One of the key components to the…

Started by John Sowash

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Kev

SmartBoard Help/Ideas

In our district, we have student led conferences. The students demonstrate some of their learning to their parents, in whatever format I (o…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Armitage

Interactive Projectors

I recently read, and blogged, about Epson's new Brightlink interactive projectors. Basically it sounds like Epson's shot at removing the wh…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Jan 15, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service