All Discussions Tagged 'internet' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! A call to all media teachers!

Hi.My name is Fredrik Bergström and I'm working at John Bauergymnasiet in Uppsala sweden, teaching kids from the age of 15 to the age of 18…

Started by rawkboy

0 Jun 17, 2010

Internet Class

I have been assigned to create an Internet class for 11-12th graders.   I am an old dog learning new tricks.  Several questions I need help…

Started by peterson

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by peterson

What could Google improve about Docs/Apps?

What needs to be improved about Google Docs? (From my blog)After many, many successes using Google Apps during the year, I think it's tim…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Jun 7, 2010

"The 2.0 Teacher" E-Book

As an avid member of the classroom 2.0 community I would love to get some feedback from members on my e-book "The 2.0 Teacher". The Tapstac…

Started by AJ Juliani

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

Internet Parental Control Blocks the Word 'Gay' - Is this Justifiable?

Many parents and educators turn to internet controls to ensure their kids don't run into any harmful or inappropriate content. However, one…

Started by Kiwi Commons

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

YouTube's Safety Controls - Are they Useful in a Classroom?

For the teachers out there that use YouTube in the classroom, you might want to check out their new safety features. YouTube's new safety m…

Started by Kiwi Commons

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by meL

Site for practical ideas with Google Apps

Please visit or share the following site!  Lots of helpful ideas to integrate Google Apps into schools, and good resources for educators ju…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Apr 25, 2010

Internet Safety

I teach technology to elementary students K-5.  I need to teach internet safety and am looking for lesson ideas. It would be great to get i…

Started by Donna E

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Donna E

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

Technology Literacy

This is going to be my second year teaching. I worked in software for a decade before becoming a teacher so I'm technology literate and hav…

Started by Eric Henry

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mark McBride

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service