All Discussions Tagged 'job' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you choose where you want to teach?

I am currently in college for teaching and have been thinking about how I am going to choose the type of school when I get a job. I used to…

Started by Caitlin Matthews

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Matthews

LIVE Online Math seeks part-time teacher for 2014-2015

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time teacher for the 2014-2015 school year.  In brief, a new hire would be teaching LIVE, synchronous ma…

Started by John Bovey

0 Oct 28, 2013

Computers for Youth is looking to hire a great teacher in NYC

We are looking for a smart, driven individual with a passion for CFY’s mission and the following attributes: At least two years of experie…

Started by Priscilla Grim

0 Jul 11, 2013

Would you embrace an FREE online middle level science learning model using social media, if it would improve student motivation, creativity and learning in a safe MySciLife® community?

Preliminary Year 1 MySciLife® Results show student interest, motivation, and learning improved.   Middle Level science teachers are needed…

Started by Donna Benson

0 Jun 17, 2013

Synchronous Online Math Teacher/Tutor Wanted

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time math teacher/tutor to do synchronous, online teaching/tutoring. This is a perfect job opportunity f…

Started by John Bovey

0 Nov 7, 2012

Online Math Teacher/Tutor Wanted!

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time math teacher/tutor to do synchronous, 1-on-1 online tutoring. Must be competent with all high scho…

Started by John Bovey

0 Dec 30, 2011

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

Looking for a job in Colorado, any ideas where to look? Thanks!

I'm looking for Social Studies in Colorado, and wonder if any of you can recommend any databases to use? I'm on schoolspring.com, but it do…

Started by DJ

0 Jul 15, 2011

What specialization of teaching pays the most?

Personally, I enjoy playing with babies, but it's the 7-10 year olds that I really enjoyed teaching because of their eagerness to learn and…

Started by Angela White

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Angela White

Tech Integration Coach/Facillitator - what is your job description?

I'm a Middle School Technology Integration Coach/Facilitator/Teacher at the American School of Dubai. This is a new position for me and for…

Started by Allison Hart

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Gary Miller

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service