All Discussions Tagged 'language' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

Hello everyone,A colleague of mine came to me today with a question as to whether or not a blog, a wiki, or a web page would be best for he…

Started by Daniel Boyle

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

Language Exchange- English for French

I'm looking for an English teacher in a French speaking country that would like to do a language exchange with one or all my classes. I hav…

Started by Cassandra Leach

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Maginnis

FREE iPad2 Apps for Secondary ALL SUBJECT Areas

My school district has just started distributing iPads to instructional coaches to support teachers who are struggling in their classes.  A…

Started by Denise Stewart

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Darren

foreign language teaching

I am looking for ideas to keep my Dutch pupils (12-18) interested during their foreign language lessons (English, German, French and Spanis…

Started by susan nieuwenhuizen

0 Jul 17, 2011

Listen

http://www.examiner.com/child-development-in-dallas/their-words

Started by Kristin Elizabeth

0 May 13, 2011

Survey: Do you teach language online via videoconferencing?

If you teach a language online via videoconferencing, I’d appreciate your help with a survey.  If you know anyone who does fit this descrip…

Started by Daniel Craig

0 May 6, 2011

Science Fiction Film segue for Environmental Science Unit Lesson

Hi everyone!I'm hoping that some of you may have already heard about futurestates.tv.  If you haven't, I would encourage you to visit the w…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Question about Teaching with 2.0 tools that are in a foreign language.

Hi there, I was wondering how you teach with tools that are in a foreign language. The problem I'm running in to again and again is that al…

Started by lloyd.babel

0 Apr 13, 2011

Language Learning Research

I work with a teacher who is researching the best methods for teaching and learning languages, as part of a linguistics Master's program. A…

Started by Katy Scott

0 Feb 27, 2011

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service